We are greatful to GOD that our Ministry can promote and encourage community outreach programs to help boys and young men become prone to make the right choices in life.
We teach our Disciples Men to understand their priestly role, as men, in the family. We also teach parenting skills and how to stand as the army of the lord, to spearhead their place as deliverers in their community.
TEGPLMI is incorporated with other Programs such as Women on the Frontline Prayer Line 24/7 prayer line that is touching, impacting, and standing in the gap for the people of God, internationally.
1. Prayer is the backbone for everything. It is the only way of communicating with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and as such it is a door opener. (Colossians 1: 9-10)
2. Outreach both home and abroad. (Matthew 28: 18-20)
3. It is a mission minded ministry. As of now TEGPLMI is embarking on building a health center in Cameroon, in the Mbua village called Glory to Thee Health Center Ministry (GTTHCM).
4. Mentoring and coaching programs.
5. TEGPLM also empowers men, women, and young adults to reach their full potential in life.
6. Hosting seminars
7. Hosting speaking engagements and conferences
8. Developing the mindset of behavior by helping them think positively.
9. Educate about HIV and other diseases
10. Help to mobilize local churches to be mission minded.
11. Teach believers how to maximize their Godly potential, helping people to discover their purpose and maximize their potential. (1 Corinthians 12:11-13)
12. I strongly believe that with our prayers we will impact lives and bring about a change in the nations.
13. Salvation and the deliverance from familiar spirits, strongholds, depression, sickness and diseases to health and financial freedom.
14. Raise women from the back of the bus to the front of the bus through our mentoring programs and rehabilitate them.
15. Help to develop women in their calling and assignments by showing them how significant they are in society.
16. We will hold seminars and conference for men and women in leadership, business, government and ministry.
17. Help our single young mothers to raise Godly children by breaking the curse and seeking their deliverance through specialized prayers.